Today we will know about to do Paytm full KYC at home. In this lockdown every shop probably closed, so you may face problem to do KYC. But you can do it at your home online or offline.
Paytm is widely used cash wallet and payment bank in India. It has more then 80 millions user. But most people did not full KYC. Without KYC you can not send money to anyone. You can do your Paytm full KYC at home in 2 way. Before that first let’s know it’s benefits.
Benefits Of Paytm Full KYC
If you do full KYC then you can do many thing. You can add more cash on your wallet and instantly you can open a Paytm payment bank savings account. Your wallet limit will increase. Also can send money to your friend or anyone. You will get a virtual debit card. if you want physical debit card then you can get it by a little payment of rupees 199. Can transfer money through UPI by creating UPI id. You can do fixed deposit and many things.
Do Paytm Full KYC
You can do Paytm full KYC in 2 way. One is online and another is offline. We will know all the method. For Paytm full KYC your age most should be 18+. And need Aadhaar card and PAN card. Aadhaar card should be link with mobile no.
Offline Full KYC
If you had not link your Aadhaar card with mobile number and you don’t have PAN card then you can do offline KYC staying at home.
- Open your Paytm wallet and register with your mobile number.
- Go to your profile section or search KYC in search bar.
- Click on upgrade account and the click on kyc at your doorstep.
- Now fill your details accurately and click on proceed so that Paytm agent can arrive to you.
- Now select any date and time when you want to do KYC. And click on procced.
- Now it will ask some questions. Answer these questions. And tick mark on their terms and conditions (all 4 conditions). Then click on proceed to book appointment.
- You will get KYC details on message and you can see in your Paytm wallet.
Now Paytm agent will arrive to your home in your selected date and will do your full KYC. For that they will charge 150 rupees.
Online Full Kyc
You can do full KYC online at your home less then in 5 minutes. For that you don’t have to pay anyone. Before doing this keep your PAN and Aadhar card handy. And connect yor mobile with strong network. Also stay in light not at dark.
- Open your Paytm wallet and click on profile section. Then click on upgrade account. Then click on upgrade your account now.
- Now click on video kyc option. And enter your Aadhar no and your name as on Aadhar card then click on tick mark and then click on procced.
- You will get an otp to fill the box. Enter the otp and click on procced. Now you will see your Aadhar card full details. Scroll down and fill your details, click on check mark and click on proceed.
- Now enter your PAN card no and click on proceed to video call. Click on their criteria check list and click on start my video verification.
- It will redirect you to chrome browser for video kyc. Now allow that site to access your audio and video.
- You will see a confirmation message. A pop up will show click on that.
- An agent will ask your information and will se your Aadhaar card and PAN card.
- Done, your kyc is completed.
In this post we share two methods of doing Paytm full KYC at home. This way you can easily do your full kyc. If you face any problem then comment below. Also share the post with your friend so that they can also do their kyc at home.