Aadhaar card is a identity card for indian citizens issued by Indian government. With this card people get subsidy in few government service. Aadhaar card is now necessary to open a bank account also. If you have lost your Aadhaar card then you can also download your aadhaar card online. Here in this post we learn about how to download and order Aadhaar card online.
Download Aadhar Card Online
You can download Aadhaar card in 2 way. Mobile no link with Aadhaar card is necessary to download Aadhaar card online.
- Open any browser in your phone and search “download Aadhaar”. Or go to uidai.gov.in website.
- Now go to download Aadhaar section and click on it.
- Enter your Aadhaar number. If you forget your aadhaar number then you can enter enrollment id also.
- Fill the captcha box and then press send otp. Now you will get an otp. Enter the otp and complete the survey. Then click on verify and download.
- Your password will the first 4 digit of your name in capital letter and your year of birth.
- Enter paasword to open the file.
Download Aadhar Card Through Maadhaar App
- Install mAadhaar app from playstore and register on it with your mobile number and Aadhar number.
- Create an password on it.
- Go to service option and click on download Aadhaar.
- You will get two option, one is regular Aadhaar and another is mask aadhaar.
- Click on regular Aadhaar and then you will get 3 option to choose. Click Aadhaar number and enter your Aadhar number. Fill the security captcha and then press request otp.
- You will get an otp to your aadhaar link mobile number. Enter the otp and click on verify.
- Click on open. You will get a PDF format file which will be encrypted with password.
- The password will the first 4 digit of your name in capital letter and your birth of year.
- Now print and use it.
Order Aadhaar PVC Card
You can also order a new PVC aadhar card. It will arrive to your nearest post office within 15 days. You have to pay 50 rupees for that. You can also order from here if your mobile number is not link with Aadhaar card.
- Go to uidai.gov.in website. Scroll down and click on “order Aadhaar PVC card”.
- Enter your aadhaar number and the security code.
- If your mobile number is not registered then check the box. Or if your mobile number is registered with Aadhaar then click on send OTP.
- Enter the OTP. Now it will redirect you to the payment page. Pay the fees. You will get a confirmation message on your mobile number.
Adhaar card is a necessary documents. If you lost your aadhaar card then you can download or order the card this way. If the post is helpfull or you have understanding problem then contact ua or write a comment below.